Tesla’s Model S Plaid is one of the most awaited EVs for this year. It will be bang in the middle of the Model S and the Tesla Roadster. It will offer a Roadster-like performance in the body of a sedan. While it isn’t exactly a Roadster dressed as a Model S, it is as accurate a description of the Plaid as any. The Plaid has the EV world excited and rightly so. Due to the recent cancellation of the Plaid+, the Plaid is now the fastest car in the Model S range.
LIVE: Tesla Model S Plaid Delivery Event
In a surprising turn of events, Tesla canceled the Model S Plaid+. Elon Musk announced the news on Twitter, but many surprising things are going to happen at this event so stay tuned for that.
Model S goes to Plaid speed this week
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) June 6, 2021
The Plaid Tesla Model S was spotted ahead of today’s launch at the parking lot, you can click here to read more about it!
- 0-60 MPH in 1.99 Sec. (First production car to break 2-sec barrier).
- 25,000 supercharges all around the world.
- Tesla Model S Plaid is engineered for 5-star safety.
- Plaid is faster than any sports cars and safer than Volvo
- Redesigned interior: The orientation of the main screen is changed to watch movies, Yoke steering wheel.
- New Auto-Shift technology (Based on human behavior).
- More headroom and legroom & redesigned second row.
- Fast charging support for mobile.
- Hidden vents and invisible AC just like Model 3.
- You can watch movies and even play Games on the infotainment system.
- 22 speakers (Tesla Acoustic Glass) for a great sound experience.
- All-new UI, improved gesture, and more customization on the infotainment system.
- PS5 level performance. (It can play Cyberpunk at 60 FPS).
- The perfect power curve (maintains 1000 HP).
Deliveries Begin Now!